Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done. You might just see that there are people just like you out there.
- Never have I ever kissed a girl.
- Never have I ever kissed a boy.
- Never have I ever had sex.
Never have I ever fallen in love.
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
- Never have I ever been cheated on.
Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal.
- Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug.
- Never have I ever snuck out.
Never have I ever stolen something.
Never have I ever vandalized something.
- Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
Never have I ever been in a life or death situation.
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
- Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
Never have I ever wanted to kill myself.
- Never have I ever tried to kill myself.
Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
- Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
Never have I ever wanted to fuck one of my friends.
Never have I ever been friendless.
- Never have I ever failed a test.
- Never have I ever cut class.
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
- Never have I ever failed a course.
- Never have I ever been suspended.
- Never have I ever received detention
- Never have I ever dropped out of school.
Painless ways to kill yourself.
i. There is no painless way to kill yourself, someone, somewhere, will feel the pain.
ii. The internet says, “sleeping pills, you will fall asleep and never wake up! You won’t feel a thing!” When that is a lie, your stomach will turn to fire and your throat will fill with the taste of your own stomach acid. You will drown in your own spit. That isn’t even the worst party, it’s when your mother comes home from work. She will walk through the door, and call out your name. She will call and call and there will be no response, maybe you’re in the shower? Maybe you’re asleep? She will walk up the stairs, knock on your door to receive no answer. When she walks in she will see the lifeless body of her baby girl, lying on the floor. Her heart will stop but she will run to you with shaky knees, touching your face that is now still and cold. Her body will be on fire, and her throat will begin to tighten, the sharp pains in her chest will feel like knives in the heart. That image will kill her more than her own death, it will haunt her living years each night. She will no longer be alive, but just as dead as you are now.
iii. Years ago, your father showed you the gun safe he kept in the house in case of emergencies, you knew the pass code, you knew how to shoot and loud, at least you had an idea. They say a bullet to the brain will do the job.. So one night, when your father is fast asleep, you will be down the hallway staring down the mouth of a gun.
One, two, three..
Your father’s heart will jump and his body will follow, the first thing he thinks of is you. He will scream your name and run down the hallway and bang on your door. It’s locked. His knees begin to feel weak as he bruises his body trying to knock down the door, the first sight he see’s in blood splattered on the wall. At that moment his breath began to stop, and his eyes wandered to yours. Still open, but no more life inside your shell. He will drop to his hands and knees and scream why, why, why. There will never be a day he won’t hate himself, for keeping a gun in the house, for not making you happy, for not knowing. He will live a life without a son, live a life with an empty space. Live a life of hurt, and hatred for himself.
iv. You may think that when you’re dead and gone you will not be hurting anyone. You may think when you slide a blade across your wrist, you’re only hurting yourself. Yet I have learned that is not true, it’s not. The person who will find your body, the one who see’s the cuts, their chest will feel tight and they will feel like it was their fault for letting it get this far. The only mark you will be leaving on them is pain, hurt, and the question why? So please note this, there is pain in every suicide attempt, every death, every cut. You are not only hurting your life, but others too. Because you are cared for."
I really needed this.
literally don’t waste your time getting angry over petitions that people make to exile dex and dan from the creatures bc even if they do get enough signatures what then? like, the only thing those ppl are gonna get is a laugh in their face bc the creatures have total control over who is in the group or not
So I recently reached my first hundred and this is honestly something I’ve always wanted to do so I’m going to give it a try!
- You don’t have to be following me. I don’t really want disingenuous follows (and eventually unfollows) and I’m sure you don’t want me clogging your dash.
- You can reblog and like this. Each counts as an entry.
- This post needs to reach at least 25 notes. If it doesn’t, I’ll just try again later.
- If this reaches 50 notes, I’ll add another winner.
- If you win you get your choice of one of any of the items above which are: a personalized letter to Hogwarts, a potion, and a wand
- Entry for the giveaway ends July 31st.
The winner will be picked via a random number generator and I’ll contact them once everything’s over, so if you enter have your ask box open. c: